Information and communications technology
A thriving industry
Information and communications technology (ICT) is an industry with enormous potential and in which Argentina is very well positioned, with important incentives for companies that start or establish here.
Castro Sammartino & Pierini has great expertise in counseling information and communications technology companies.
Our services cover all the aspects related to the industry, such as:
- Design of the best corporate structure for the domestic market, as well as the setting up of controlling or controlled entities in foreign jurisdictions, and the exportation of their services;
- Export of services
- Development, licensing, agency, and distribution agreements;
- Services for third parties agreements;
- Knowledge-Based Economy Promotion Regime;
- Fiscal Benefits
- Trademarks, domain names and copyrights;
- Labor issues, in general and specifically related to the industry´s personnel (teleworking, on call duties, services for third parties, etc.).
Castro Sammartino & Pierini with your company, to be better, always.
From our Legal Blog
By Law No. 27,570, published in the Official Gazette on October 26, 2020, certain amendments were made to the Law No. 27,506 that had established the Regime for the Promotion of the Knowledge Economy in Argentina
In this third part of the series of articles that we will publish on the subject of the promotion of the knowledge economy carried out by the new Law No. 27.506, we will deal with the significant tax benefits of the knowledge economy in Argentina.
In this second installment of the series of articles that we will publish on the subject of the promotion of the knowledge economy carried out by the new Law No. 27.506, we will focus on the beneficiaries of the promotion of the knowledge economy.