Making your business more predictable
Proper documentation of operations and agreements is essential for good business management, helping prevent issues that, otherwise, might turn out into conflicts down the road.
Everything you do not foresee, agree on and implement beforehand will produce uncertainty and problems in case of dispute, with costly delays and judicial processes whereby someone will end up deciding for you.
Castro Sammartino & Pierini advise on private contracts – domestics or internationals –, and contracts with federal, provincial or county agencies, assisting in the negotiation, implementation, amendments, performance of obligations, claims, and termination of contracts.
Some of our services in this area include:
1) Agreements between private parties
- Commercialization contracts (agency, concession, distribution, franchising);
- Associative contracts (common participation in businesses, collaboration groups, joint ventures, cooperation consortiums);
- Formation of companies and agreements between partners for the prevention and resolution of conflicts;
- Movable property agreements;
- Real estate contracts (purchase and sale, lease, gratuitous loan, building);
- Service contracts;
- Collaterals (personal guarantees, mortgages, pledges);
- Purchase and sale of shares, quotas and controlling holdings;
- Transfer of going concerns;
- Consumer contracts;
- Drafting of general terms and conditions of contract.
2) Agreements with the State
- Advice on procurement and public bids, and all kinds of contracts with federal, provincial or town government and agencies.
3) Dispute resolution and litigation
- Assistance and representation in disputes arising out of contractual matters.
4) Compliance audits (business health check)
- Performance of legal audits on the management of your contracts to solve or prevent legal problems.
From our Legal Blog about Companies
Establishing a company to hire workers in Argentina is a necessity to avoid legal liabilities. Even if the employers are foreign companies that hire human resources residing in Argentina to provide services remotely
To register a foreign company in Argentina is a requirement for those multinational companies that want to do business on a regular basis in the country, either to incorporate a branch, to hold equity in an existing local company or to incorporate a new company. Learn how to do it
Mario E. Castro Sammartino and Dr. Osvaldo J. Marzoratti have published an article entitled “Vertical restrictions on competition: the new European regulations and the situation in Argentina. The case of franchising”, published on the Foro de Derecho Mercantil Revista Internacional by Legis of Bogotá Colombia (N° 78 January – March 2023).